WELCOME TO KESÄN SAUNA
Floating wood-burning sauna is run by volunteers.
19.9. – 2.10.:
Tue – Fri 4 pm – 9 pm
Sat – Sun 2 pm – 9 pm
Silent sauna every Wednesday 6 pm–9 pm.
Morning sauna every Saturday 9 am–11 am.
Last open day Sun 2.10.
8 euros sauna ticket, adults
6 euros sauna ticket, children
35 euros multi-ticket (6 visits)
Good to know
- Swimwear is compulsory. Remember to bring your own towel as well!
- There are separate changing rooms for men and women. You can leave your personal items in the lockers at your own risk.
- Payment only by card.
- Multi-tickets are personal.
- Multi-tickets purchased in previous summers are still valid.
- No drinks in the sauna. You can drink beverages on the deck.
- It is forbidden to use any kind of soap on the raft. There is a warm shower that uses the water from the river. It is also possible to swim in the river at your own risk.
- Smoking is forbidden.
- Don’t leave any trash on the raft. You may leave returnable bottles.
- During rush hour we hope that you stay max. 2 hours at Kesän Sauna so that as many as possible can enjoy our lovely sauna.
- If you have any questions, our friendly staff will help you!